I help a lot of people with their pie projects—Blog posts, recipe development, wild ideas for pie fillings, odd and innovative doughs that usually work but sometimes not. And, in doing so, I find that there’s less and less time for me to actually get all the reading and writing, and recipe development done for my own projects! Hmmm…what’s up with that.
Anyway, as time is limited for all of us, I want to make sure that I write about things that you are interested in—things that will keep you coming back for more.
Your comments will help me to know just what that is but honestly, I haven’t figured out what the magic formula is to inspire you to comment.
Is there some catchy phrase I’m supposed to have put at the bottom of the blog post? Or, am I supposed to enter into the whole giveaway thing that many bloggers do?
So, I am asking you to help me by letting me know what would you be interested in hearing about. Some ideas that first come to mind as I’m writing to you are:
- Other Bakers and Authors with Whom I’ve Had the Good Fortune to Meet and Bake
- My Life in Professional Music (yes, I did have another career…or two, before this)
- Building a Post and Beam Dream House; Selling It and Moving to a Tree House; Selling That and Moving to a Small Cottage (a/k/a Pie Cottage).
- Pie Cottage, a Work in Progress (sort of like me, too!)
- Stories of Growing Up in Santa Barbara
- What Pie Has Taught Me About Life
- Living on a Blueberry U-Pick Farm
- How Did I Turn into a Pie Maker
- Rolling Pins I Have Loved
- My Favorite Ovens
- Loves…and Losses
- Pie Disasters
- Pie Miracles
- Pie Recipes
- My Family
- My Dog
Well, the list could go on and on, but now I need to hear from you. Would you like my blog to become a personal narrative or would you like it to be technique tips and recipes only. Do you want more pictures? Are you ok with no pictures?
I would LOVE to know and I need to know, too.
So if you would, leave me a comment below and I’ll leave one for you!
Love to you all from Pie Cottage,