Enjoy a year of virtual pie-making with Kate McDermott in your own kitchen.
12 pie making sessions + FREE Bonus class when you register for A Pie Maker’s Dozen Full Course OR take just the sessions you want!
Click this link for more info and to register now!
On the 2nd Sunday* of each month at 2 pm Eastern (11 am Western) join Kate for 90 to 120 minutes of homemade pie making. Kate makes pie making easy for everyone and she’s looking forward to sharing with you some of her favorite recipes for sweet pies, savory pies, and a few very special “pie cousins,” too!
The Whole Pie!
Sign up for the FULL 12-session course to receive a FREE Bonus Surprise Pie session. This truly is a pie makers dream come true!
Just a Slice, Please!
Tickets for individual sessions will go on sale one month in advance of the date of each session.
Here’s the Pie Menu for 2022
- January 9: Lemon Chiffon Pie (Registration Opens for Lemon Chiffon Pie on Nov 25!)
- February 13: Chocolate Coffee Toffee Pie
- March 13: Potato, Leek & Chicken Pot Pie
- April 10: Butter Tarts
- May 15: Slab Pies (*May Session will be held on 3rd Sunday.)
- June 12: Rhubarb Banana Crisp
- July 10: Key Lime Pie
- August 14: Cherry Peach Crumble Pie
- September 11: Pear Berry Pie
- October 9: The Quintessential Apple Pie
- November 13: Orange Cranberry Pie
- December 11: Tarte Tatin
- December 18: Bonus Session: Surprise Pie
No later than one week before each month’s session, you will receive an email directly from Kate with the recipe for the month, a list of ingredients, equipment needed, and the Zoom link to enter that month’s virtual session.
Can’t make a session? No worries! Each session will be recorded and you will have lifetime viewing access.
Be Happy, Make Pie!