A Few Ideas for Holiday Gifts for the Pie Maker
Looking for ideas? Here are a few.
1. A Pie Basket to safely transport your homemade creations.
This is a very limited edition Art of the Pie made by Peterborough Baskets in New Hampshire with an Art of the Pie logo on top.
2. My Favorite Rolling Pin. This is the French Double Ended Tapered Rolling Pin that I use at all my workshops and camps.
3. A Pie Pan. Here are a few of my favorites.
A Staub 9″ with Handles.
A Le Creuset 9″ Pie Pan.
A Pyrex 9″ Deep Dish Pie Pan.
4. A Great 8″ Classic Chef’s Knife That You’ll Use For Everything!
5. A Digital Scale. My favorite is this one from OXO that can handle up to 11 pounds reads in both grams and ounces.
6. A Book of Pie Recipes. How About Mine!
Lots More Pie Gift Ideas Right